In this centrally heated idyllic cottage you will find all your needs to hand – such as a well-stocked cupboard and fridge containing all your favourite breakfast bites and much more, a comfortable large leather bed settee and a wood-burning stove. Perfect to relax in the evenings in front of the tv. There is a CD Player and a selection of CD’s. The bedroom is spacious and fresh. It accommodates either twin beds or a double. The new bathroom (2014) is cosy and spotless.
Why not take a picnic in the shepherds hut at the top of the paddock and enjoy views across the village, sometimes as far as Bournemouth! You may even hear a nightjar in the summer and a cuckoo in the Spring, or spot a deer grazing. The perfect place to relax after a long day exploring the New Forest.
- Lounge with Wood Burning Stove
- Rustic and Cosy Interior
- Well Stocked Fridge and Cupboard
- Twins/Double Bed plus Bed Settee
- TV, CD Player, WiFi & book selection
HEATING & HOT WATER
- The sitting room has a wood burning stove – logs supplied
- Water is heated by an electric immersion at no extra charge
- Central heating is by an oil-fired boiler at no extra charge
Price on application – minimum of three nights.
Check in on the day of your arrival is from 12.00 noon. Check out on the day of your departure is by 10.30 a.m. We are able to accept Cash or Cheques (no credit card facility).
A non-refundable one nights deposit is required to confirm all bookings.